When it comes to being SKF (Single Kuwaiti Females) which one of the following attitudes should one follow:
(1) One day my Prince will show up on a white horse and I'm going to concentrate really hard in my own imagination to make it happen...
(2) There's no such thing as a Prince with a white horse, only a dishdasha with a car and he's never going to show up anyway 'coz life sucks!
(3) I'm having a great life, going out with friends, going to the gym and doing plenty of socializing...Prince?...who needs him?
(4) Oh my God...I'm still single...call everybody and get them to set me up with anyone...I can't stand one more minute of being single!
(5) I've heard enough sad stories about marriages and divorces and I think the whole marriage concept is overrated...I say staying single is actually a blessing in disguise
(6) Sooner or later the committed phobia man will finally pop the question and I'm sticking to him till he does
(7) Men are like Persian carpets..the more you step on them..the more precious they become...and the nastier I am the more likely he'll end up marrying me
(8) The more I party with my single friends, the more likely I will bump into my soul mate
(9) The more I socialize with my Mother or married friends, the more likely I'll meet my future mother-in-law who will lead me to him
(10) The more frogs I kiss...the more likely I'll find myself kissing the Prince