Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2005

The art of flirting

away from serious issues.. i have some funny real life stories that happened to me and my friends during my humble visits...

as you all know.. we usually go out wearing nice clothes.. sometimes u don't feel like it specially if you're going out to buy dinner.. so one glorious day .. i went with my friend at 10 pm to buy dinner and cruise around .. we were so messed up and were laughing at each others looks.. suddenly a reddish car.. with some creature inside.. came infront of our car and pulled over sideways.. (ista3rath) with his window facing us and he started blowing kisses and making funny faces .. we gazed at him.. then at each other.. and we burst into tears laughing !!!
all the cars behind us were looking at him and then us in disbelief .. pointing fingers and laughing ! ah it was really embarrassing ..

now i am sure that everyone of us had a memorable experience... will you be kind to share? :)

10 comments:

Ra-1 said...

LOL!

Spontaneousnessity said...

I actually do something many people take as "weird" .. sometimes and after being followed for a while, specially if it was by young boys, I would stop and start giving advices.. aseer mosle7 ejtemaa3i.. like "you're a sweet kid o shaklek metrabby why would you want to give something so private to a total stranger!? balla how do you know who am I and how do you know I won't hurt you" and stuff like "you're better than to seek for a connection bil showare3 in such method honey o ba3dain ba3dek sgheer 3ala hal kharabeet la7eg" hehe I sometimes do get good come backs and apologies for such behavior, other times they’d be INSISTING! It’s when I lift my window up and move on mumbling stuff hehe .. seriously it did work with some.. it’s not a hopeless case

E3younAlbak said...

spontan.... hahahaha that's something i would want to do but be too chicken to do hahahaha you sound like a grandmother saying those things which works because you want them to buzz off hahaha cute :) man guys in Q8 are so funny when they try to flirt... i miss kuwait. i miss their pathetic lines. lol ya ba3d immee oo abbooy ikhtee oo akhooy hahahahaha aww...

Spontaneousnessity said...

e3yonalbak lol I know!! even the way I say it I have this old wise sorry look in my eyes hehe as if am like a 126 year old woman who's been through it all! I just hope some did learn and some will carry on the teaching hehe

E3younAlbak said...

hahahahahahaha '126 yr old' i love it!!!

Flamingoliya said...

LOL!

he walked beside me as if we came shopping together and kept talking to me. he wouldn't leave until i went inside a lingerie store.

Flamingoliya said...

Vintage thank you :) and inshalla we work it out.

E3younAlbak said...

hahahaha flam, imagine if he had waited outside for you haha or even come inside the store with you and tried to pick stuff out for you hahahahaha

Equalizer said...

The best flirt is to start a nice conversation and keep it up. And I'm not saying be a CHATTERBOX!

Anonymous said...

online date Dating Sites Reviewed-Free Personals. Learn more. Please visit online date