Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

M.A.C Tendertones


Sexier on the lips than balm. Silkier than gloss. More protective than naked. A lipcolour that combines soft shine, easy glide, and double-smooth satin finish with an everyday sun protective formula. To treat your lips...Love 'em tender.

They will be available May 31 (Suggested retail price: $14.50 U.S)
I dont know when they will reach Kuwait! I hope soon :-)
They're so summary and yummy!




http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/collections/collection.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY20763

6 comments:

EniGma said...

This pic is soo beautiful, make it ur header!

Ansam said...

heehee I copied it from MAC

EniGma said...

so u won't make a header out of it? :(

Delicately Realistic said...

Love the shades!
I love glosses....slight set back i prefer ones that come in a tube or with an applicator...these ones mess up my hands...and u know sometimes ur fingers are dirty and u just want a quick application...ok ga3da ahathir..

Ansam said...

heehee
use brush

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=big file sender 1.6.1 enterprise ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg