Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My little "BIG" treat today ;-)


OK so listen to this... I am at work now, and about an hour ago the best thing ever happened! A delivery guy came to my cubicle and asked me,

"Ansam?"

I said "yes...??"

I saw him carrying the "Little Treats" bag, my heart raced LOL, YUMMM.... but wait a minute!! I was like hmm no! I didnt order any :-( maybe it is someone else's order... many thoughts crossed my mind in short few seconds BUT WAIT! HE SAID ANSAM!!!.. Then the best words came out of his mouth:

"this is your complimentary Little Treats from the owner!"

Nofers... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are the best ;-) You made my day.

If I dont eat all of them by the time I go home, I will take a picture and post it here (which I doubt LOL).. It is similar to the one I uploaded (above) from....



Love you Noaf :-********************************