Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My little "BIG" treat today ;-)


OK so listen to this... I am at work now, and about an hour ago the best thing ever happened! A delivery guy came to my cubicle and asked me,

"Ansam?"

I said "yes...??"

I saw him carrying the "Little Treats" bag, my heart raced LOL, YUMMM.... but wait a minute!! I was like hmm no! I didnt order any :-( maybe it is someone else's order... many thoughts crossed my mind in short few seconds BUT WAIT! HE SAID ANSAM!!!.. Then the best words came out of his mouth:

"this is your complimentary Little Treats from the owner!"

Nofers... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are the best ;-) You made my day.

If I dont eat all of them by the time I go home, I will take a picture and post it here (which I doubt LOL).. It is similar to the one I uploaded (above) from....



Love you Noaf :-********************************

3 comments:

hammoodee said...

Delish!

Ansam said...

VERY heehee

Anonymous said...

I feel so happy writing this review about the Wizard Charles Group! you can as well hire him today.

My Credit Card was on the poor side and I couldn’t get a house, a car or even a truck for my new business. I Couldn’t get approved for any type of loan until I read a comment about a private hacker online on how he helped some people fix their credit in the space of 2 Weeks. I gave it a try and reached out to him and to my surprise he came through. He increased Credit score boost to 850 and he also topped up my Credit Balance to $280,000 he did it perfectly well and removed all The negative items I had on my credit,  Notice: If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on Recovering Scammed funds, increase your Credit score and top up your Credit to any amount,  Bitcoin Lost funds recovery, Social media hacks  Bitcoin mining, DMV database, Access your spouse/partner social media, Monitor your colleague and a lot more, search no further.  hire them now by  Email: wizardcharles@consultant.com

WhatsApp: +1 (385) 273 0329

visit their website to read more about them:  https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/